This year, Code Rouge are setting their sights on aviation with their mass action, which will take place between Friday 15th and Sunday 17th December. The 'People Not Planes' mobilisation focuses on the climate injustice of the aviation industry and its determination...
Engage in our network
Join the movement
There are many ways to get active against aviation. here ar a few (please change this text)
Sign up to our newsletter →
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to our bi-monthly newsletter and we will keep you updated on ways take action to reduce air traffic and build a climate-just transport system.
Sign our position paper →
Please discuss this position paper with your group or organisation, and sign in support, or also join our network and get involved.
Join the network as a member organisation →
We want to build a strong movement and involve more and more stakeholders to become active supporters of our position, to change the public discourse around aviation and to create political pressure. Join our more than 200 member initiatives! Individuals are also invited to get involved in different ways.
Being a member group or organisation means
- You are part of our Stay Grounded e-mail list and provide an active spokesperson. We expect list members to share all significant information and report back to their groups.
- You’re invited to participate in our consensus-based decision making and in our activities (network meetings, actions, etc.)
- You help us spread our position paper, make it visible on your website and try your best to work towards the vision presented in the paper
- Your organisation’s logo is included in our “members” section of the website, as well as a link to your website.
- You support the network with a financial contribution (Purpose: Member C.) – depending on your financial situation this might be 20-100€ or more a year, or nothing – to help cover overhead costs, such as network meetings and coordination.
- You actively encourage further organisations/groups etc. to join
- You receive a yearly report that informs members of the network’s activities.
Join the network as individual member →
Become a volunteer →
Support us with your time and skills
With a small team and big ambitions, we depend on you to get things done. To change everything, it needs everyone! People who only have a little time can be on our On-Call Task Pool for example, or can offer specific professional skills (translation and proofreading) on an intermittent basis.
Find a member group in your region →
To get active for a reduction of aviation and for a just transport system, join a group or campaign in your community. Use the map below to find a group near you. Get in touch and join them. If you can’t find a group in your area, it might be time to start one yourself!
Join a webinar or event →
Join a webinar or event