We want to build a strong movement and involve more and more stakeholders to become active supporters of our position, to change the public discourse around aviation and to create political pressure. Join our more than 150 members!
Being a member group or organisation means
- You are part of our Stay Grounded e-mail list and provide an active spokesperson. We expect list members to share all significant information and report back to their groups.
- You’re invited to participate in our consensus-based decision making and in our activities (network meetings, actions, etc.)
- You help us spread our position paper, make it visible on your website and try your best to work towards the vision presented in the paper
- Your organisation’s logo is included in our “members” section of the website, as well as a link to your website. If you as a local anti-aviation group don’t have a website but would like to have a site for your group, we offer you a subpage.
- You support the network with a financial contribution (Purpose: Stay Grounded Member Contribution) – depending on your financial situation this might be 20-100€ or more a year, or nothing – to help cover overhead costs, such as network meetings and coordination.
- You actively encourage further organisations/groups etc. to join
- You receive a yearly report that informs members of the network’s activities