Aviation is the pinnacle of climate injustice. But what specifically is climate justice, why is flying one of the gravest examples of it, and how can we achieve climate justice? What is climate (in)justice? We are living in times of deep ecological and climate...
We want to build a strong movement and involve more and more stakeholders to become active supporters of our position, to change the public discourse around aviation and to create political pressure. Join our more than 200 member initiatives! Individuals are also invited to get involved in different ways.
Being a member group or organisation means
- You are part of our Stay Grounded e-mail list and provide an active spokesperson. We expect list members to share all significant information and report back to their groups.
- You’re invited to participate in our consensus-based decision making and in our activities (network meetings, actions, etc.)
- You help us spread our position paper, make it visible on your website and try your best to work towards the vision presented in the paper
- Your organisation’s logo is included in our “members” section of the website, as well as a link to your website.
- You support the network with a financial contribution (Purpose: Member C.) – depending on your financial situation this might be 20-100€ or more a year, or nothing – to help cover overhead costs, such as network meetings and coordination.
- You actively encourage further organisations/groups etc. to join
- You receive a yearly report that informs members of the network’s activities.