Video conferences are an important alternative to avoid long-haul flights for business, academia and politics. Since our conference is a no-flight conference, we are working hard to make the online experience as integrated as possible. In order that everyone to feel as close to being ‘in the room’ as possible, all participants need to help. In particular, it will work especially smoothly if everyone does three things:
- Respect the principle of ‘online first’ – remote participants have priority.
- Help ensure that only one person speaks at a time (if online, mute when you’re not talking)
- Remember to always speak into the microphone.
From the Opening Event at 19:30 CEST on Friday evening all sessions will be ‘blended’, with participants online and in Barcelona, and with live interpretation into English.
We use zoom (www.zoom.us) for the online participation, so if you plan to attend online, please get familiar with it beforehand. You can find the link to join the plenary sessions and their times below. To include remote participants as much as we can, each session will have an ‘online host’ to make sure the connection works well. Links for the focused working group sessions are sent to registered online participants one week before the conference.
Topic: Stay Grounded DeGrowing Aviation Conference
- Welcome (Friday 4-5pm)
- Opening Event: Connecting the movements (Friday 7:30 – 9:30pm)
- Keynotes (Saturday 10 – 11am)
- Joint Conference Session (Saturday 6 – 9pm)
- How to proceed with the outcomes (Sunday 3-5pm)
Join Zoom Meeting
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,345124694# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 720 707 2699 US
Meeting ID: 345 124 694
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abt49mfTMN