The prospect of an international airport in the Sacred Valley of the Incas in Peru has haunted the populations of Chinchero and Urumbamba for 40 years. With construction now underway, local initiatives and civil society organisations fear the destructive consequences...
Stay Grounded Turtles Election 2021
Please indicate your choice for every Turtles candidate!
Explanation of options (following our network structure and protocols):
- Agree: I like the proposal (candidate) or I don‘t have anything against it
- Concerns: I have a concern but in general agree with the proposal. Or, I have a strong concern the group should discuss
- Veto: I cannot live with this proposal, if it was implemented I would not like to remain part of the network. The veto has to be explained. Please use carefully!
- Stand aside: I don’t like the proposal and therefore won’t take part in carrying it out, so I lodge my concerns and don’t block the decision making)
- Abstain: I don‘t know or I don‘t care or I‘m new to this group and shouldn‘t take this decision